Sunday, June 3, 2007

Rainforest Cafe





Jon has a firm retreat this weekend and the boys and I stayed home. So as a surprise Jon took us to the Rainforest Cafe. The boys thought is was really cool. The animals in the restaurant moved and Charlie thought that the Tiger was going to eat him since it wasn't in a cage. His favorite part was when it would thunderstorm. Later a frog came by and Charlie gave him a high five. It was fun even though we barely got to eat our food because the boys wanted to see all the animals and fish tanks in the restaurant. I'm glad I have such a thoughtful husband. Charlie also loved the alligator that was outside of the restuarant. People threw change at it and it would move. Everytime the alligator moved charlie would jump and say, "Oh WOW!"

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Yippie! I'm glad you've posted now! I was sure missing your fun posts about how funny your boys are! I love to read them! It sounds like you are adjusting well and finding lots of stuff to do already! Did you know Ben Cox is in AZ too!? Their little boy is named Charlie too!
You're so cute Mary! Where did you get your shirt? It's so cute!

Jessica said...

Hey Bennetts! This blogging this is such a great way to keep in touch. I have been working on the site while the girls take their naps. We love looking at your pictures. It would be great to give you a tour of our new home in the fall/winter. I don't know how we would do it, but we would love to see you guys too! Have a great day and we miss our best Provo friends ever!