Sunday, June 10, 2007

Petting Zoo


The boys love the petting zoo. Charlie and Jack make all the noises and love to pet the sheep. Jack's favorite animal there is the roosters and turkeys. He tries to stick his fingers in the cage. I am always worried they will bite his cute little fingers. Charlie is scared of the cows for some reason but Jack thinks they are hilarious. The boys also like to sit on the statues that are all over the petting zoo. I normally don't let the boys do the carousel but Charlie was so excited I couldn't say no. I let him walk around the carousel and pick his favorite animal which was Melman the giraffe. He was thrilled and made lion growling noises the whole ride. It was so funny.

1 comment:

The Cherry Family said...

All your pictures are so cute and your stories are so funny. I love Charlie asking where Buzz is. Keep up the blogging!