I was getting ready for a dinner party and I got my new black high heals out. Charlie's eyes lit up and he ran over and put them on. He of course needed a little help but I Couldn't believe he could walk in them. They are serious heals. To balance things out afterward he put on daddy's work shoes to be tough.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
High Heals
I was getting ready for a dinner party and I got my new black high heals out. Charlie's eyes lit up and he ran over and put them on. He of course needed a little help but I Couldn't believe he could walk in them. They are serious heals. To balance things out afterward he put on daddy's work shoes to be tough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mary---Pete says you shouldn't put pictures like this on the internet. :) It may make a lasting impression on Mr. Charlie. Absolutely hilarious! We wish we were closer.
My boys love to dress up, try out makeup, brush my hair, dance, etc. I love it that your boys do, too. They are 21st century guys.
mmmmmmmmmmmm you want to be a little girly buddy, come here and let me lube your pretty boipussy, grab your hips, rub mycock between your cheeks, gently start to push until your tight sphincter gives with a pop and fuckyou like a girly, you will love feeling me cum in your asspussy
f--k yes cumin him hard
Post a Comment