I am a craigslist junkie. I admit it but I found this police car with a gas pump and the siren on the car works. The boys love it. Charlie loves to fill up both of their little cars with his little gas pump that came with the car. We also just got a jogging stroller that is great. The boys were getting a little big for the other stroller we have. Charlie would drag his feat on the ground to make it stop. It drove me crazy. It was also hard to turn corners and push since the boys are getting pretty heavy. He calls our jogging stroller the big stroller. Charlie also is good about sharing his snacks and drinks with Jack. I just love the picture of him giving Jack a drink. I just love that our boys are best friends and look out for each other.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Boys, Cars, and Stollers
I am a craigslist junkie. I admit it but I found this police car with a gas pump and the siren on the car works. The boys love it. Charlie loves to fill up both of their little cars with his little gas pump that came with the car. We also just got a jogging stroller that is great. The boys were getting a little big for the other stroller we have. Charlie would drag his feat on the ground to make it stop. It drove me crazy. It was also hard to turn corners and push since the boys are getting pretty heavy. He calls our jogging stroller the big stroller. Charlie also is good about sharing his snacks and drinks with Jack. I just love the picture of him giving Jack a drink. I just love that our boys are best friends and look out for each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am a strong believer that checking craigslist once every few hours is completely healthy, unless you are completely bored, then every hour is just fine. What if you missed out on something perfect?
Post a Comment